Are you constantly “firefighting”?
Does it seem as though problems always appear at the last minute or just before the weekend?
In this course, you will learn strategic steps to prevent much chaos and solve new or recurring problems. Through the use of application exercises and rich multimedia process, your ability to think critically and solve problems effectively and in a timely manner will increase thus propelling your end results to new heights.
- Identify and diagnose the root of a problem as opposed to treating symptoms
- Use critical thinking to develop alternate solutions to problems and evaluate potential outcomes
- Choose and implement appropriate solutions and strategies to solve problems
- Ensure success by monitoring progress, verifying resolutions and evaluating results
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.