Dynamic and interactive, this Safety Faster course starts with the regulations, defines the various types of hazardous substances, what they can do and how to minimise risks and then brings it all together in the workplace.
This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- Understand the COSHH regulations
- Be able to describe employer and employee responsibilities
- Know how they can be exposed to hazardous substances
- Explain the risks of toxic, corrosive, and flammable substances
- Describe the general precautions necessary for each type of substance
- Know how to assess the risks of a hazardous substance
- Understand what information is held in safety data sheets
- Be able to interpret existing and international COSHH signs
- Identify which COSHH substances are in their workplace
- Understand the importance of washing hands and best practice
- Understand the importance of using the right containers
- Be able to identify COSHH specific risks in various workplace scenarios
Approximately 16 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.