This online course is split into four modules:
- The COSHH Regulations,
- Substances Hazardous to Health,
- Responsibilities of the Employee and Employer,
- Good Practice in the Workplace.
This course is suitable for employees and employers in the UK, in industries or workplaces that work with or create substances hazardous to health. Examples include but aren’t limited to:
- Care homes
- Leisure centres
- Fire stations
- Building sites
- Garden centres
- Fuel stations
On completion of this COSHH online course you will understand:
- What the COSHH Regulations are and why COSHH law is needed
- How it is implemented, and the importance of risk assessments
- What a substance hazardous to health is and some consequences of exposure
- The COSHH symbols
- How to identify risks in the workplace, and gather and relay information
- How to develop and implement control measures
- How to maintain, monitor, and review exposure
- What emergency plans should entail, and
- Who to go to with questions
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning for your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.