The course is split into four modules: The COSHH Regulations, Substances Hazardous to Health, Responsibilities of the Employee and Employer, and Good Practice in the Workplace.
This course is suitable for employees and employers in the UK, in industries or workplaces that work with or create substances hazardous to health. Examples include but aren’t limited to:
- Care homes
- Leisure centres
- Fire stations
- Building sites
- Garden centres
- Fuel stations
On completion of this course you will understand:
- What the COSHH Regulations are and why COSHH law is needed
- How it is implemented, and the importance of risk assessments
- What a substance hazardous to health is and some consequences of exposure
- The COSHH symbols
- How to identify risks in the workplace, and gather and relay information
- How to develop and implement control measures
- How to maintain, monitor, and review exposure
- What emergency plans should entail, and
- Who to go to with questions
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.