Who is this online course for?
Managers looking to increase the efficiency and productivity of their employees will greatly benefit from this course. Maybe you are an employee looking to see how you can perform better at work and reach those deadlines? This is a course that benefits everyone.
- Know the Health and Safety considerations when creating and using Standard Operating Procedures
- Know what standard operations are and the benefits of using them
- Explain how to analyse an operation or process to identify the safest and optimum method
- Know why operators must contribute and agree the method identified
- Describe the importance of Standard Operating Procedure training
- Know how to revise Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate to ensure their effectiveness in the workplace
Approximately 30 minutes.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.