The penalties involved in anti-competitive activity can be severe. Individuals could face fines, prison, and other penalties. Organisations avoid the risk of financial penalties, as well as significant damage to a companys reputation.
This online training course for employees provides a comprehensive overview of Competition Law and what it means to people working in business. It will give you an overview of what activities to avoid and how to spot the signs of anti-competitive behaviour such as bid rigging, market sharing and price fixing; its also describes a few seemingly innocent situations where anti-competitive activities can happen.
You will also look at the regulators recommended four stage process for managing anti-competitive risk.
- Learn what the Competition Act of 1998 and The Enterprise Act of 2002 cover
- Familiarise yourself with the terms contained in the Acts
- Be able to spot signs of anti competitive behaviours
- What to do if you suspect illegal activity in your organisation
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.