How will blockchain affect the legal sector? What impact will smart contracts have on contractual law?
Upon successful completion of this course, you’ll able to confidently communicate the potential impact of blockchain in the legal sector to clients, colleagues and friends.
The course is CPD accredited and has a value of 1 CPD point.
Upon course completion, employees will gain a full and clear understanding of:What is a smart contract?How could blockchain be used by a legal firm
- How smart contracts are relevant to the legal sector
- The challenges of using smart contracts
- How Ricardian smart contracts differ
- How the regulatory environment is developing around blockchain
- How blockchain could be used for Intellectual Property rights management
- The phenomenon of Initial Coin Offerings (ICO’s)
- Blockchain and GDPR
- Blockchain for law real-world case studies
Approximately 1 hour.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.