- Identify the main indications for 12-Lead ECG recording.
- Be aware of the equipment required to record a 12-lead ECG.
- Prepare a patient for a 12-lead ECG recording.
- Be able to place the chest and limb electrodes in accordance with approved guidelines issued by The Society for Cardiological Science & Technology.
- Identify the appearance, causes and solutions to the most common problems encountered in 12-lead ECG recording.
- Identify the electrode placement in Mason Likar and Holter ECG monitoring techniques
This online course is aligned to the guidance of the Society for Cardiological Science and Technology (SCST) Award in Practical Electrocardiography syllabus.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.