Our Managing Director, Carolyn Lewis, is delivering Making a Success of Blended Learning on behalf of Association of Employment and Learning Providers on Wednesday, 21 November 2018
at the Novotel Birmingham Centre.
The full day workshop will be most relevant to training organisations offering apprenticeships who would like advice on planning, implementing and evidencing blended learning, and strategies for success.
- Identify how a blended model of delivery can win over employers
- Explain what contributes to a successful blended model
- Plan a blended model of delivery for apprenticeship standards
- Identify resources required to implement a blended model of delivery
- Identify effective types and instructional design of online learning
- Plan quality assurance measures to meet standards
- Identify staff skills required to effectively deliver blended learning
- Plan staff development activities to raise required skill levels
Note: Carolyn is running the workshop under the consultancy name Vocational Innovation