We are delighted to announce that we are exhibiting at the Skills Conference 2018. Our Managing Director, Carolyn Lewis, is also speaking on ‘Planning and delivering a blended model to meet employer requirements, bring efficiencies and improved learner engagement’.
The event is aimed at all those involved in the management, curriculum planning or management of GCSE English and Maths or Functional Skills.
The Skills Conference will give you the opportunity to hear from renowned experts and experienced practitioners, and provide you with new perspectives and ideas to take back and implement within your organisation. Specifically, this year’s programme will focus on:
- The UK’s skills agenda for English, maths and ICT
- The Functional Skills Reform Programme, and the Education and Training Foundation’s views on how the new standards are progressing
- Examples of outstanding delivery strategies for Functional Skills and GCSE
- Current and anticipated funding information, and how to maximise income for skills delivery
- Advice on how to maximise learning outcomes, achievement and inspection results
- Innovative ideas for embedding English and maths into wider curriculum delivery
- The importance of skills for apprenticeships and the workplace
For further information and to book your ticket visit: The Skills Conference 2018 website