eLearning Marketplace in Hungerford, West Berkshire, is looking for a friendly, self-motivated person with excellent IT skills to join their team.
We are the UK’s largest provider of immediate access online training, with a catalogue of over 2000 courses covering compliance, professional development and vocational qualifications. Customers are individuals, educational organisations and businesses ranging from SMEs to corporates and the NHS.
- Maintaining the company’s Online Training Academy, e-commerce website and databases
- Supporting end users
- Liaising with publishing partners
- Carrying out due diligence on new partner applications
- Social media product promotion.
- Excellent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confidence to tackle new digital tasks
- Problem solving
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Confident user of social media and cloud file storage
The successful applicant will be given training in all aspects of the job and will have the opportunity for further professional development.
Flexible 15 hours per week
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
Closing date: 18th April 2019