This course will
- Advice on various situations that constitute working from a height
- Make employees aware of the dangers associated with working at heights
- Teach safe working practices to be followed when working at heights
- Learn how to use a ladder safely and the importance of inspecting equipment before use
Benefits to your Organisation
- Ensure employees/contractors are trained in proper safety practices and in the use and maintenance of any equipment required to ensure they are working safely at heights
- Raise awareness of the risks associated with low levels falls, improve risk perception and encourage better ownership of issues associated with working at heights
- Reduce the risks associated with infrequent or one-off working at height tasks
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].