- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
- Import Files;
- Open Non-native files;
- Open PDF Files in Word
Navigation Tools for Documents
Bookmarks and Cross-References
- Understand Navigational Tools;
- Add Bookmarks;
- Move to Bookmarks;
- Delete Bookmarks;
- Use Go To;
- Add Cross-references;
- Update Cross-references;
- View Field Codes;
- Delete Cross-references.
- Understand Hyperlinks;
- Create Hyperlinks;
- Create Links from Headings;
- Add ScreenTips;
- Use Text Anchors;
- Create Links to New Documents;
- Create Links to Bookmarks;
- Create Links to E-mail Messages.
Headers and Footers
- Identify Headers and Footers;
- Add Headers and Footers;
- Add Building Blocks;
- Insert Automatic Fields;
- Navigate Header and Footers;
- Number Pages;
- Suppress Headers and Footers;
- Edit Headers and Footers;
- Change Margins.
Backgrounds, Borders and Themes
- Apply Style Sets;
- Apply Background Colours;
- Use Fill Effects;
- Use Pictures for Backgrounds;
- Add Page Borders;
- Apply Themes;
- Create Custom Themes
- Use Watermarks;
- Add Custom Watermarks;
- Select Watermarks;
- Hide Document Text;
- Re-size Watermarks;
- Modify Watermark Images;
- Show Document Text;
- View Watermarks.
2 hours 27 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.