There are 5 modules in this course
- Using Comments
- Sharing Workbooks
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Custom and Conditional Formats
- Validating Data
- Simulation training replicates the software you are learning providing a realistic learning experience.
- Learn how to perform tasks at your own pace and interactively by following easy step-by-step actions.
- Reinforce your knowledge at the end of each lesson by completing interactive and multiple choice quiz questions.
- Assess your skills at any time by undertaking the Course Test.
- Lessons can be completed within 30 minutes so training can be undertaken in bite size pieces.
- Bookmarking allows you to learn in multiple training sessions.
- Course navigation features allow you to jump directly to specific topics of interest quickly and easily.
- Designed for people who require initial and refresher training activities.
- Available on-line 24 hours a day.
- Version for Mobile Devices.
- Review course content with eBooks
- Insert New Comments;
- Read Comments;
- Edit Comments;
- Display Comments;
- Hide Comments;
- Navigate Comments;
- Delete Comments;
- Understand Share Options;
- Send E-mail Attachments;
- Send in PDF or XPS Formats;
- Understand Internet Fax;
- Share Files on OneDrive;
Sorting and Filtering Data
- Filter Data;
- Apply Multiple Search Criteria;
- Customise Filters;
- Sort with AutoFilters;
- Remove Filters;
- Sort on Multiple Columns;
- Add and Remove Subtotals;
- Display Unique Values;
- Remove Duplicate Entries.
Custom and Conditional Formats
- Apply Numeric Formats;
- Apply Currency Formats;
- Apply Accounting Formats;
- Create Custom Formats;
- Use Conditional Formatting;
- Create Formatting Rules;
- Display Icon Sets;
- Clear Rules;
- Use Data Bars;
- Use the Data Validation feature;
- Set Validation Criteria;
- Create Input Messages;
- Create Error Alert Messages;
- Create Named Ranges;
- Create Data Entry Lists;
- Enter Data Using Lists.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.