This CPD certified online course is highly convenient. This is thanks to its layout, as it is easy to find time to both focus on the curriculum as well as the other responsibilities that you might have each day.
The course is accessible from any computer or mobile device that can connect to the internet. It also includes 24/7 online support.
When the course is completed, you will earn a diploma to prove that you successfully completed each part.
This course was designed to give students a total overview of what is necessary to manage a warehouse.
Here’s what the course covers:
- The main function of warehouses in today’s modern business structure
- The equipment found in warehouses and how technology supports it
- The processes often used in warehouses for maximum flow
- The importance and process of picking in a warehouse
- Successfully managing the inventory of a warehouse
- Managing and controlling stock in a warehouse
- The functions and processes of supply chains and how to optimise them
- The management of your staff whilst managing the operation of a warehouse
- Promoting safety in a warehouse and developing a health and safety policy
- Controlling costs when managing a warehouse
- The basic principles of warehouse management
- Technology and trends in warehouse management
- Warehouse processes
- Picking and warehouse management
- Managing warehouse inventory
- Controlling, verifying and reporting stock
- Inventory and supply chain in a warehouse
- Managing people in a warehouse
- Safety in a warehouse
- Warehouse cost management
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.