On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the professional and legal issues relating to vaccination programmes.
- Understand the importance of proper vaccine storage and handling.
- Identify vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Identify an appropriate anatomical site for vaccination.
- Safely perform a vaccination following a period of supervised practice and assessment of competency.
- Identify the complication associated with vaccination.
- Identify the early signs and symptoms of anaphylaxis and how to manage this emergency condition.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]