On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what rabies is and how it is transmitted.
- Awareness of which areas of the world travellers have a higher risk of contracting rabies.
- Describe the types of rabies and the signs and symptoms.
- Describe the measures travellers can take to prevent rabies.
- Awareness of the pre and post-exposure vaccines available.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.