In this course you will explore all the essential elements of the training course design process, from understanding the problem that requires solving and defining your learning objectives, to designing, delivering and evaluating your course.
It will provide you with the necessary tools and techniques you will require for training adult learners. You will learn how to build your personal and teams capabilities with the use of effective design skills and strategies. It will also help you to understand the importance of considering factors such as neuroscience and potential learning barriers.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of the ADDIE model framework (Analyse, Design, Develop, Implement and Evaluate) and be ready to take on your own training course.
Through a series of short video-based lectures, you will learn:
- How to decide if training is right for you
- How to define what problem your course is solving
- How to understand the needs of adult learners
- Neuroscience considerations for learning
- How to define your course requirements and learning objectives
- How to use the ADDIE model framework
- How best to work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- The methods for designing a training course from start to finish
- Considerations for delivering your training, including instructor/virtual instructor-led and digital training delivery
- The importance of course evaluation and follow up
While it can benefit trainers at all levels and in all roles, this course is especially suited to people looking to use training as a stepping stone to further their careers or develop their in-house teams, such as:
- Front-line staff looking to make the first step in advancing their career but are new to training
- Individuals looking to design their first training course and get an overall view of the steps that go into building courses
- All employees who are responsible for training adults in the workplace
- First-line managers who need basic training skills to train their teams
Approximately 61 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.