This e-learning course is suitable for those whose responsibility it is to deal with suspicious packages, as well as a great reminder for everyone in general.
- What tells you that a package could be dangerous?
- Do you know what to do if you are suspicious of a bag or package?
- This course will give you clear guidelines to help you identify suspicious bags and packages and deal with one if you do
Anyone handling parcels or packages as well as a general guide for all staff.
Learners will be able to:
- What is a suspicious package and what is not
- How to deal with a suspicious package
- Learn the 4C’s Principle: Confirm, Clear, Communicate, Control
- Advice for handling mail
There are no entry requirements
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard