Statistics reveal that over 13.5 million working days are lost due to stress, depression and anxiety each year. Research shows that 1 in 5 employees state that they find work very stressful. As a manager it is really important to recognise signs of stress amongst your employees, and know how to tackle this.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what work related stress is and how you can help you employees manage stress
- Recognise the impact of stress on your employees; mental and physical
- Identify the ethical responsibilities of stress, legal obligations and good business practices
- Identify how to help your employees tackle stress and how an ideal work environment should be
- Identify hazards, examine personal behaviours and report areas of concern
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard