This sourcing property deals online course is perfect for both beginners and existing property investors looking to boost the success of their property business. Discover how to use the power of the internet to analyse and explore potential investment areas from the comfort of your own home.
Hosted by property expert and trainer, Nick Barnett, this online course has been designed to give you everything you need to research and implement a property deal pipeline.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol today and pick your next property investment area from home!
During this online sourcing property course students will learn how to:
- Assess sources of demand for different property strategies
- Build relationships with estate agents and letting agents
- Source great property deals which provide you a good return on your investment
- Find an up and coming area to invest in property
- Identify opportunities for potential property growth
- Explore a potential investment area with no petrol costs
- Structure your deals sourcing process and manage your deals pipeline
- Analyse potential property deals
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.