Social media has taken the world by storm and is something that many other property professionals are generating great results from.
It can be a mine-field to navigate, with algorithms constantly changing and app updates. That’s why we’ve designed an online course, just for property investors and serviced accommodation operators. Jam-packed with useful resources and worksheets, this course will teach you everything you need to know to get started and create great content to help grow your property business.
This online course will teach you how to:
- Build your brand for your property business
- Identify the best social media channels to use in your property business
- Use the key social media channels, including: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and even the new social media app that everyone is talking about – Clubhouse
- Maximise the time you spend on social media to generate results for your property business
- Create great content that increases engagement and grows your following
- Systemise your content creation with your own social media content planner
- Useful tools and resources to help you grow your social media accounts
- Use Facebook Ads for your property or serviced accommodation business
Designed for property investors, by a property investor, this course will give you plenty of knowledge on how to maximise the different social media channels for your property business.
This online course is for you if you want to…
- Improve the brand awareness of your property business
- Boost the engagement and following on your existing social media profiles
- Raise more finance for your property projects through private investors
- Generate bookings and promote your serviced accommodation units
- Attract tenants for your properties
- Source new investment opportunities
- Connect with other property investors to gain knowledge and support on your journey
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.