This comprehensive online course is split into 6 easy-to-follow modules, covering everything you need to know about investing in shares and the exact steps to follow to start investing in shares for your future today.
Meet Gill Fielding and her son Michael as they discuss the upcoming course content and how saving a little amount of money each month can ensure you reap huge benefits in the future.
Module 1 – Strategy
In this module we will be showing you how to create your strategy. Are you going to be investing long term or short term? Do you have regular deposits or a lump sum? Everyone’s strategy will be different so get the right one for you!
Module 2 – Returns
What level or return are you expecting to achieve through investing in shares? If you’re investing long term, the rate of return will be different for someone investing short term. We will show you our shares pyramid to help you decide your strategy for your rate of return.
Module 3 – Planning
Planning is very important with any kind of investing. During this module, we will reveal our investing plans to you in detail. You can then create your own investment plan using our tried and tested planning method.
Module 4 – Stocks and Shares
Have you ever wondered what a share is? Or a stock market? Ever heard the word FTSE and thought what does that mean? When first entering this world it can be very intimidating, and you might not no where to start! We will break it down for you so its easy to understand.
Module 5 – Tracking the Index
Now you understand how stock markets work and how they produce approximately 10% per year on average, it sets the standard for our own investing. Fortunately, there is a much easier way to get access to every share of a specific index and that’s through a tracker fund. This module will show you how to get started.
Module 6 – Recap
What have you learnt so far? A recap off all of the modules.
This course is presented by Gill Fielding and her son Michael Fielding.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.