Forming part of our range of Health and Safety courses, this online slips and trips course allows delegates to find out about the ‘see it, sort it’ approach to taking personal responsibility to avoid and prevent slips and trips. Learners are equipped with the knowledge to identify slip, trip and fall hazards and assess their risk and to ensure that relevant control measures are put into place effectively. Learners are introduced to the consequences, large and small, of common slip and trip hazards while hotspot questions engage delegates and bring the learning to life. Scenario-based exercises also help learners to identify best practice, helping to ensure an effective and competent approach to Health and Safety compliance.
This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- Identify slip, trip and fall hazards
- Assess risks competently
- Ensure control measures are created and put into place effectively
Approximately 13 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.