This Safeguarding Adults training course is for anyone working with vulnerable adults or in an environment where vulnerable adults are present.
Safeguarding adults training helps ensure that staff in the care sectors are skilled in facilitating the rights of vulnerable adults to live in safety, free from abuse and neglect. It further promotes people working together to reduce the risks of abuse or neglect and working to stop them from happening.
- Outline the criteria of an ‘adult’ with care and support needs
- List and give examples of explain the types of adult abuse.
- Recognise the possible signs or indicators of abuse.
- Describe the process and procedures for responding, reporting and recording concerns about abuse and welfare of an adult.
Approximately 55 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.