In order to sustain a busisness many employees will be required to return to the workplace after the lockdown caused by COVID-19. In order for employees to return to work employers need to consider managing risk and work towards ensuring a safe working environment. Each business will be different, this guide will highlight what you will need to consider in order to get your employees back to work following COVID-19.
By the end of this Return to Work COVID-19 online guide you will have learned about:
- Avoiding return to work if possible
- How to reduce the risk of Covid-19 to returning employees
- Sharing the risk assessment and displaying Covid-19 poster
- How to implement social distancing in the workplace
- Additional cleaning requirements
- Hand hygiene
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.