The purpose of this Continuous Improvement Project course is to support project teams as they work through a nine-step improvement process. The course is for use with projects for achieving continuous improvement in an aspect of an organisation’s project. Its focus is on paying attention to the customer, the processes involved in engaging with customers and the teamwork needed for continuous improvement.
Continuous Improvement is a problem solving process, which has two essential characteristics – a systematic process coupled with an iterative approach – a systematic process and an iterative cycle – PDCA – plan – do – check – act.
By completing the course you will be able to apply a systematic performace improvement process that includes:
- Recognising the need for improvement
- Setting up the project
- Defining the problem
- Deciding solution strategy
- Analysing root casues
- Planning the solution
- Implementing solution
- Evaluating the effects
- Standardising the change
- Reviewing the improvement cycle.
Each stage of the process has a suggested task list, worksheets and questions to prompt the team as they work through the tasks, completion check list.
The course also has an extensive tool kit containing over twenty tools that will help project teams through each stage
Any team member engaged in undertaking a continuous improvement project.
Course duration is determined by how long it takes to complete the project.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.