On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of the skin in relation to pressure area care
- Understanding key messages when preventing pressure ulcers
- Be aware of the best practice in relation to the role of the carer when undertaking pressure area care
- The ethical and legal implications around client care
- Understand the need for good pressure care management
- The use of holistic approach to pressure area care
- Understand the resources available for pressure care management and how to access them.
This course takes approximately 60 minutes.
The course contains the following content functionality to help the learner become immersed and to reinforce the learning:
- Drag and drop words – to complete sentences.
- Drag and drop reordering – reorder the following steps according to said policy.
- An assorted array of “custom pages” i.e. scene exploration and “gamified” scenarios.
In addition to this the side panel of the course contains information that is always at hand for the user:
- A help menu
- Notes – this is where the user can make notes during the course and can then download them
- Legal information
- A glossary
- Specific course information
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.