When you have completed this PowerPoint 2010 – Level 4 – Creating Charts and Tables and Applying Transitions and Animations online course, you will be able to:
- Create simple tables, and use different built in layouts to help keep your charts consistent through your presentation
- Import table data, and data from Excel
- Add charts, graphs and pie charts to present numeric information in interesting ways
- Add charts to slides use
This PowerPoint 2010 – Level 4 online course contains the following modules to work through:
- Constructing Tables
- Modifying and Importing Tables
- Creating Charts
- Modifying Chart Objects
- Transition and Animation Effects
- Advanced Animations
The online course takes approximately 4 hours to complete and is available for six months from the date first accessed.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.