During this CPD Certified Oral Health online course you will learn;
- To understand how to check a mouth, follow a mouth care plan and what it may include.
- To understand how best to ensure natural teeth and dentures are cleaned thoroughly.
- To understand when a referral to a dentist is necessary.
- To understand the links between poor oral health and general health.
- To understand how to complete a mouth care assessment.
Course Aim and Audience
This aim of this Oral Health training course is to help the learner understand how best to support clients with their oral health. It is suitable for people who would need to care for both natural teeth and dentures on a daily basis.
This course is broken down into 5 units (including the knowledge check unit), with a total expected completion time of 65 minutes.
Skills for Care
This online course is from a Skills for Care Centre of Excellence for e-Learning. Skills for Care is the employer-led strategic body for workforce development in social care for adults in England. Their Centre of Excellence award is for ‘exemplary practice going above and beyond, constantly evolving to meet the needs of adult social care and being innovative in the delivery to ensure the needs of the learners are met’.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
This online course contains the following content functionality to help the learner become immersed and to reinforce their learning:
- Drag and drop words – to complete sentences.
- Drag and drop reordering – reorder the following steps according to said policy.
- An assorted array of “custom pages” i.e. scene exploration and “gamified” scenarios.
In addition to this the side panel of the course contains information that is always at hand for the user:
- A help menu
- Notes – this is where the user can make notes during the course and can then download them
- Legal information
- A glossary
- Specific course information
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.