Once you complete this course you will be able to:
- Describe the relationship between nutrition, physical activity, body composition and health
- Understand classifications of obesity
- Describe the health risk associated with excess body fat
- Understand the difference between Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Describe the risk factors for Type 2 diabetes
- Describe treatment and prevention methods for Type 2 diabetes
- Define coronary heart disease (CHD)
- Describe the risk factors of developing coronary heart disease
- Understand the role of plasma lipoprotein (PLP’s) in the development of coronary heart disease
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.