This online course is designed to guide you through your study. Study is broken into learning elements that have exercises and tasks to consolidate learning. The e-learning course provides you with an opportunity to apply your knowledge to NEBOSH examination style questions to refine understanding and prepare for examination.
Each element includes:
- Sample questions and answers
- Confirmation of understanding tasks
- Core learning PDFs
- Reinforcement of the NEBOSH command words
Interactive learning exercises:
- Engaging case studies and videos
- Multiple choice questions
- Workplace inspection exercises
- Practice NEBOSH style exam questions
- Example answers and useful guidance
- Study skills and revision tips
- Practical assessment support
Resources and support:
- Fully supported by an introduction, help, FAQ, technical and tutor support messaging system.
- Includes a host of resources, including examination paper exercises, examination procedures, syllabus, sample examination papers and useful links.
Examinations take place in March, June, September and December. Study programmes are designed to lead towards these dates. Students can access the revision and examination tutorials before taking their examinations at one of the many examination centres throughout the UK.
NEBOSH Examination & Registration fees (which are additional to the course cost): £110 (VAT exempt)
Admin fees: £120 + VAT
UK examination venues:
Midlands, London, Cardiff, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Scotland, Nottingham, Bristol, Oxford
Outside the UK– we can advise and assist you to sit the exams in most countries in the world, for example:
- The British Council (provided the office overseas is one that conducts exams).
- An accredited exam centre that take external candidates.
Discounts are available for the purchase of multiple licences, please phone 0844 854 9218 for details.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]