Interactive and dynamic, this Safety Faster course covers awareness of how to lift loads safely, how to minimise the risks of lifting and how to avoid lifting altogether. It uses the TILEO mnemonic to help people assess risk and uses video to show how to conduct a safe team lift.
This awareness course has been designed to provide learners the knowledge they need to be safer in the workplace and is a perfect complement to your organisations practical training.
This eLearning only provides awareness education. Face to face training would be needed in addition in order to complete the all round skills and knowledge to be able to carry this forward practically in your organisation.
- Describe the three steps: avoid lifting, assess the risks, and reduce the risks of lifting
- Describe the types of injury that result from lifting, stacking, pushing and pulling
- Explain how to lift, stack, push and pull safely
- Assess the risks of a lift using TILEO
- Minimise the risks of manual handling they identify
- Explain how to conduct a safe team lift
- Describe mechanical aids might help a lift
Approximately 25 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.