Managing conflict at work in an effective and professional manner is a responsibility for every team leader or manager. But if handled well, conflict can be a catalyst for growth and innovation.
In this e-learning course managers and leaders will learn how to identify the causes of conflict before trying to mediate. How to resolve conflicts and explore strategies that help restore unity.
Managers and Team Leaders.
Learners will be able to:
- Understand the causes of conflict
- Recognise the impact of conflict on team dynamics
- Use conflict to positively affect the team
- Identify individual responses to conflict: compromise, accommodate, compete, collaborate, avoid
- Develop and use a coping strategy for each response
- Use a systematic approach to conflict resolution
There are no entry requirements
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard