The CPD and IAO accredited make-up diploma is an effective online training course which comprises of twenty two information packed modules that include learning how to contour and how to apply the perfect smokey eye. The course takes approximately twenty hours to complete, enabling you to study in your own time and at your own pace.
The benefit to the make-up course is that you can study while holding a full time job, studying from any device and at any time, as long as you have access to the internet.
On completion of this course you will:
- .Understand make-up artistry along with the latest trends.
- Learn about the history of make-up, a time line of events and make-up through the centuries.
- Know the role of a beauty make-up artist, what you will have to do, working conditions and more.
- Get to know the skin, it’s anatomy through to products, techniques and problem solving common skin issues.
- Know your tools. Get a good understanding on the different brushes you will have to use, how to care for them and how to choose a good quality brush.
- Learn how to use the brushes in terms of length, shape and effective application.
- Understand the uses of foundation, how to choose the right foundation, other products and application.
- Get to understand corrective make-up, how to use, tools and other products.
- Learn the various make-up styles, day time, night time, angles and more.
- Learn how to apply eye make-up along with common mistakes and eye shapes.
- Learn about effective eyeliner techniques, mistakes and more.
- Get to grips with brow grooming. Know how to groom the brows, benefits of brow grooming, mistakes and how to fix problem areas and mistakes.
- Learn how to apply false eyelashes effectively.
- Know how to apply cheek colour, along with blush types and facial shapes.
- Understand how to apply lip colour, tips, benefits and mistakes.
- Get to know the current beauty trends.
- Learn about make-up in TV, film and magazines. Emphasising features, character make-up and more. Is this the position for you?
- Know what hair styles work best with what make-up to ensure the two work seamlessly together.
- Know how to maintain radiant skin from important steps to tips and advice.
- Understand the different make-up techniques for different seasons. Know what make-up works in summer and winter. Get a good understanding on the latest season trends.
- Learn some advanced techniques which can help you in your make-up career. Learn about contouring, useful tips, eye techniques and more.
- Identify what you need to start and run your own beauty salon from management to health and safety and so much more.
For multiple purchases, site licences, e-learning credits or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.