- State who may not be served alcohol and the procedure for age checks
- Identify legal measures for alcoholic drinks
- Identify indicators of excessive alcohol
- Describe the action you would take when dealing with violent / disorderly customers
- Recognise signs of drug misuse
- State the legislation on being smoke free
- State why it is important that customers are given accurate information
The Licensing Awareness for Operational Staff module is designed for all operational staff in hotels, restaurants and bars to ensure they are aware of all Licensing regulations and how they effect the business. Individuals may like to develop their own knowledge and confidence or use the module certificates at interviews. The programme will contribute to the guided learning hours for those staff completing a hospitality apprenticeship.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.