The HR Diploma is broken into twenty easy to manage modules which are brimming with valuable information. Each module focuses on various aspects within the human resources department, giving you the tools and information you need to ensure you provide the company and employees with the best service, ensuring that everything works smoothly each day and that employees remain motivated and passionate about what they do.
This course is studied at your own pace and in your own time. You can choose to study it in one go over a number of days or you can spread it out, studying when you have time. The benefit to this is that you can continue working full time while securing the certification you need to fast track or change your career moving forward.
This course teaches you the purpose, value and nature of HR. You will then learn exactly how to get the best possible performance from employees at every stage of their journey from initial recruitment through to promotion and training. This course will allow you to develop all the skills you need to succeed, from interview techniques and welcoming new employees to understanding the nature and purpose of high-level strategic planning.
You will also learn how to deal with problems and grievances which may arise, including workplace bullying and disciplinary procedures. Legislation and best practice are emphasised throughout, for example in relation to the employee recruitment process and drawing up contracts of employment.
This CPD Certified Level 2 Diploma in HR contains the following modules;
- Introduction to HR
- Practising HR
- The Interview
- New Employees
- Contracts, Documents and Procedures
- Human Capital Management
- HR Skills
- HR Toolkit
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Relationships
- Motivation and Commitment
- Performance Management, Evaluations and Feedback
- Training and Development
- Legal Considerations
- Career Development and Opportunities
- Benefits, Compensation, Leave, Overtime and Insurance
- Strategic Planning, Mission Statements and Optimal Staffing
- Dealing with Workplace Violence, Bullying and Conflict Resolution
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about HR is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
On completion of the course, you will need to pass the multiple choice test. Once you successfully pass the test (you will be given two chances), then you can download and print your industry recognised certificate. The pass mark for the test is 70%.
We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
A CPD Certified Course
CPD certification means that the course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service. CPD accreditation is recognised and respected internationally. Certification shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.