CSS or Cascading Style Sheets provides web developers and designers with the ability to create attractive web pages. This CSS course will show all levels of users an introduction to CSS3, understanding of the CSS box model, working with page layouts, using colors and backgrounds, web typography, working with lists and tables, and dynamic CSS3 properties.
This CSS course has no formal entry requirements, and has been designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It’s highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
The course has been designed to give you real-world knowledge that you can put to use from day one. It’s highly flexible, so you can set your own timetable and study at your own pace.
You’ll sit an online exam. We provide interactive quizzes after each module to ensure you’re fully prepared for the real thing. Once you’ve passed with at least 80%, you’ll be awarded your certificate.
- Module 1: Introduction to CSS3
- Module 2: Understanding The CSS Box Model
- Module 3: Working With Page Layouts
- Module 4: Using Colors And Backgrounds
- Module 5: Web Typography
- Module 6: Links, Lists, And Tables
- Module 7: Dynamic CSS3 Properties
8 hours 20 mintues
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.