12-15 year olds are online for an average 21 hours a week, and 70% of children encouter sexual or violent content online when doing homework.
This online course on Internet Safety has been accredited the Badge of Excellence by Open Awards. It examines children’s online safety and aims to equip learners with an understanding of the dangers using the internet can expose young people to and how to work with them to keep themselves safe.
This training on Internet Safety which concentrates on Children and Young People’s Care will;
- Make you aware of conduct and risk taking behaviour when using the internet,
- highlight and identify different areas of child online safety that may pose a risk to CYP,
- discuss sexual abuse online and grooming,
- give advice on having discussions with CYP,
- identify how we can help keep children safe online,
- outline the advantages of the internet,
- give advice on how to access support.
Adult Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Nursing staff, Adult Day Care/Centre workers, Home Care Staff, Agency staff.
This course will take a minimum of 45 minutes to complete.
This Foundation Level online course provides learners with an awareness and understanding of the subject, and provides practical skills and advice to enable learners to undertake and understand the subject at a basic entry level. The course is designed for people who are new to this sector and who are gaining an insight and introduction to the course subject.
Skills for Care
This online course is from a Skills for Care Endorsed Provider for e-Learning. Skills for Care is the employer-led strategic body for workforce development in social care for adults in England.
This online training has been accredited the Badge of Excellence by Open Awards, a nationally recognised Awarding Organisation approved and regulated by Ofqual and QAA. Open Awards Badge of Excellence is the quality assurance mark that recognises excellent training, development and learning provision and meaningful outcomes. This course has been through a rigorous quality check and meets Open Awards Standards of Excellence for both delivery and outcomes.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.