As part of your preparation for innovation, there needs to be certain systems already in place in order to deliver innovation effectively. This can range from fundamental business ideologies all the way up to the mindset of business leaders. This online course will teach you how to realise useful characteristics in yourself and your team that will help contribute to innovation, as well as inform you of the kind of things that need to be in place already for innovation to thrive.
During this fully responsive, interactive and engaging online delivering innovation course you will:
- Be able to describe the underpinning foundations that need to be implemented in order to deliver innovation in a business
- Know what is required to be implemented by business leaders
- Recognise useful characteristics in yourself and others that contribute to innovation
Approximately 30 minutes
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.