The objectives are as follows:
- To help you understand why information sharing is important.
- To help you understand what information is and is not confidential.
- To understand how to seek advice without disclosing the identity of the person wherever possible.
- To learn to apply good practice in sharing information.
- To understand what to do when you have reasonable cause to believe a child may be suffering, or may be at risk from suffering, significant harm.
- To understand how to use the 7 Golden Rules as a resource.
- To understand how to use 7 key questions flowchart that inform decision making about information sharing.
- To know what resources and support is available in information sharing.
- To understand how to record and handle confidential information.
- To understand the laws round information sharing.
- To understand that the data protection act is not a barrier to sharing information, but provides a framework to ensure personal information about living persons is shared appropriately.
- To learn about personal information management.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.