If personal information is not recorded accurately, or is lost or disclosed to unauthorised people, then the implications for that person, and for your organisation, could be very serious.
Minimise the risks of a data leak and boost your information security knowledge with this short information security training course.
On course completion you will automatically get a course certificate with your name, the CPD hours earned, the date and learning objectives covered.
This data protection training for staff course also contains additional resource materials, a set of useful links and a handy refresher guide.
Once you have completed this Information and Cyber Security online course you’ll have a knowledge of;
- The importance of keeping data secure and key steps to ensuring information security
- What information needs to be protected
- The risks to data and data systems
- How to create strong passwords
- The ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ of communicating with other people and organisations
- What to do if you think information might be at risk
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
This online course is perfect for you if you work with or can access personal, confidential and/or sensitive information. It’s a good grounding in information security for anyone who deals with the general public and their information.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.