This concentrated online course provides learners with a practical introduction to environmental sustainability, ensuring they are equipped with the knowledge, understanding and motivation to create measurable sustainability impact within their organisation.
This online Environmental Sustainability Skills for the Workforce course is perfect for those working in any job role across all sectors at an operational level.
- Rapidly upskill your workforce to increase performance, efficiency and impact.
- Reassure leadership that you have the skills to deliver practical change through streamlined efficiencies
- Position your business to win additional tenders with more aligend compliance and dedication to sustainability
On successful completion of this online couse the learner will have the knowledge and understanding of;
- The main environmental and economic risks and opportunities
- Compliance obligations and business drivers for change
- The main potential impacts on environment and sustainability
- How to improve environmental performance
Benefits for Learners
- Progress your career with an official certificate that demonstrates you have the basis knowledge of the agenda and working practices in environmental sustainability
- Feel confident that this is the perfect first step to increasing your environmental knowledge as no prior knowledge is required
- Improve environmental performance and compliance in your organisation with the knowledge learned on this course
Benefits for Employers
- See immediate long-term business benefit by upskilling your employees to improve environmental performance and compliance, making the business more resilient
- Learn how to use ISO 14001 to engage stakeholders and embed environmental management into your business processes
- Increase your profit with cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption through a skilled workforce
- Avoid or reduce prosecutions and litigation because of higher levels of compliance
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability to enhance your brand, become more competitive and attract the best employees
Approximately 3 hours
There is an assessment at the end of the course which will contain 20 questions. The assessment requires a pass mark of 70% and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
There are no entry requirements for the course. The course is ideal for people new to the topic of sustainability.
IEMA Certified Course
The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) is the professional body for everyone working in environment and sustainability.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning for your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.