The IEMA Certified Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers online course provides managers and supervisors with the knowledge and skills needed to contribute to the improved environmental sustainability of their organisation.
This online course is intended to support managers and supervisors from any industry in understanding the strategic and operational implications environmental sustainability has on them, their team and department.
This course builds on the knowledge learned on the Environmental Sustainability for the Workforce course, with greater focus on the details, giving managers and supervisors the tools to implement their broadened knowledge and skills.
- Implement organisational improvements by understanding the strategic and operational implications of environmental sustainability.
- Build on existing knowledge and really drill down into the detail, gaining tools to implement your boardened knowledge and skills.
- Reassure leadership that you have the skills to deliver practical change and improve business resilience through steamlined efficiencies.
This is ideal for team leaders and managers who want to oversee organisational improvements in environmental sustainability.
On successful completion of this online environmental sustainability course the learner will have the ability to:
- Evaluate drivers for sustainable change and barriers
- Apply knowledge and understanding to baseline data to monitor and improve performance
- Apply knowledge of environmental sustainability across the value chain
- Demonstrate the importance of implementing resource efficiency
- Demonstrate how employees can improve environmental performance
Benefits for Learners
- Progress your career with an official certificate that demonstrates you have the knowledge to lead on the agenda and working practices in environmental sustainability
- Gain tools and resources to support your responsibility to create measurable sustainability impact
- Ensure your team and organisation are compliant with legislation.
- Reduce the use of energy across your team and organisation to reduce your bottom line
Benefits for Employers
- Increase your profit with cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption through improved leadership.
- Gain advantage over competitors when tendering for business by demonstrating your leadership in sustainability.
- Improve management of environmental risks and protect your organisation’s reputation.
- Learn how to manage ISO 14001 to engage stakeholders and staff while embedding environmental management into your business processes.
- empower the non-environmentally focussed parts of business who can really drive change.
- Increase in employee engagement and improve culture in the knowledge that they are working in an environmentally conscious organisation that develops its leadership.
Approximately 5 hours.
There is an assessment at the end of the course which will contain 20 questions. The assessment requires a pass mark of 70% and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
There are no entry requirements for the course. The course is ideal for people new to the topic of sustainability.
IEMA Certified Course
The Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) is the professional body for everyone working in environment and sustainability.
A CPD Certified Course
This online course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
eLearning for your Business
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your business or organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing business eLearning:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.