Homeworking is a type of flexible working which can also be used in conjunction with other arrangements, such as flexible hours, working part-time or term-time working. It is important to be aware of any risks that may arise from working at home, and what to do to minimise these.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This online course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand what being a homeworker means
- Undertake and implement homeworking assessments
- Recognise the risks and hazards that come with working at home
- Use best practice to decrease the risks and hazards of homeworking
- Identify the risks of fire in the home as a homeworker
- Take action to ensure your home and data security standards are effective
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard