Sections of the course include:
- Why feedback is a gift – Analyse how you feel about giving feedback and identify why feedback is a crucial management skill.
- How to give constructive feedback – Discover how to frame and deliver constructive feedback effectively to achieve your objectives.
- Getting feedback – Find out how to take feedback you receive on board to use it to improve your performance.
- Learn how to frame constructive feedbacks
- Use feedbacks to develop and improve staff performance
- Identify constructive and negative feedback, understanding the impact of each
- Learn how to frame feedback constructively and be able to adapt to each individual
- Encourage self-discovery and problem solving
- Learn how to approach receiving feedback in a calm and positive manner
Approximately 22 minutes with a 5 minute post course test
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.