This GDPR awareness online training will help you understand more about the regulation and how it applies in the Channel Islands.
The most valuable resource in the world today is data. Smartphones and the internet have made the creation of raw data, storage and access to it, easy. It is essential that it is protected, in all its forms, particularly in relation to people’s private information. It is this information that is often open to being abused, for example, through identity theft.
This 30 minute GDPR e-learning course includes an online assessment to test your knowledge and understanding of GDPR.
This GDPR Channel Islands online course is made up of 15 lessons as follows:
- Why protect personal data?
- The timeline for compliance
- The 5 key roles in GDPR
- Legal obligations of the data controller and data processor
- Know your roles in the GDPR
- The seven data protection principles
- What is personal and sensitive data
- Identify personal and sensitive data
- The key steps to data breaches and reporting
- The data subject’s eight rights
- Children’s data
- Process for handling a data subject access request
- The role of Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Protecting personal data and cyber security hints and tips
- Assessment: Introduction to the GDPR
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.