This course is intended for everyone who:
• Works with or can access / view personal, confidential and / or sensitive information
• Works for / with an organisation
• Works for / deals with the general public
From this course you will:
• Know the principles and purpose of the Freedom of Information Act
• Learn about the key terminology associated with the Act
• Know what a Freedom of Information Request is
• Learn what information can be requested, and what information is exempt
• Understand how and why an information request decision can be challenged
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name and completion date.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]