This course covers the following outcomes:
- understanding of the legislation and guidance surrounding end of life care
- understanding the emotional and psychological experiences people may experience during end of life care
- understand how religion and spirituality can affect end of life care
- understanding the importance of advanced care planning
- understand how to manage issues and conflicts when dealing with end of life care
- understand the plans to take following the death of an individual
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.