As you work through this online course on email etiquette you will discover how to make your email look and feel more professional, identity email best practice and understand the psychological impact of email stress.
By the end of this email etiquette online course you will have learned about:
- The basic functions of email, including how to correctly use CC and BCC fields
- Marking the importance of emails and using the Out of Office feature
- What not to include in an email, including emojis and initialisms
- The KISS principle
- Reducing email stress
- Email blindness syndrome
This interactive online learning course on email etiquette explores the following topics;
- Email basics
- Writing an email
- Identifying the errors
- The negative impact of emails
Approximately 30 minutes
For larger purchases, site licences or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.